Business Studies Teacher
Busniess studies teacher
M1-M6 pay scale
Full time – ASAP Start
Bedford – Bedfordshire
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Bedford in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Business Studies Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
The role reuires a qualified Business Studies teacher as you will resume full responsibilty for teaching, planning, marking and assessment.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Previous experience teaching Business Studies
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute to Bedford as the role is to start as soon as possible
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
If you would like to hear more or to register then please give us a call on 01923 295 338/ 01296 752 499 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)