Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
September 2021 start
Pay – MPS – UPS
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Milton Keynes in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Business Studies Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike. Ideally, candidates will have a proven track record of improving students’ progress, including a good understanding of teaching GCSE and BTEC awards.
Candidates MUST be enthusiastic about teaching and be able to engage pupils through creative lessons.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Hemel Hempstead via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE VET FORM – Candidate Form
WE ARE OFFERING A £100 REFERRAL FEE FOR ANY SUCCESSFUL REFERRALS OF FRIENDS/COLLEAGUES WHO WORK 5+ SHIFTS
Supply Desk is working in partnership with several Local Authorities and represent a host of opportunities in the boroughs of Harrow, Hertfordshire and Hillingdon. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development, we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)