Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher
September 2021 start
MPS – UPS – £26,948 – 38,174
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Chesham in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Business Studies Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike. Ideally, candidates will have a proven track record of improving students’ progress, including a good understanding of teaching GCSE and BTEC awards.
Candidates MUST be enthusiastic about teaching and be able to engage pupils through creative lessons.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Hold a relevant qualification or possess multiple years of teaching expereince in related subject (Economics or Business).
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Reading via public transport or by car.
The right Teacher will be:
- A resourceful individual that will encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential.
- Planning and marking and evaluation will be involved with this role.
- Following the schools behaviour code.
- Be able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom where necessary.
- Assessing student progress and being creative with lessons.
Additional benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- books.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
Please call Waqas on 01923 295300 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
PLEASE COMPLETE FORM BY CLICKING Candidate Form
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.