Business Studies Teacher
Business Studies Teacher – Barking and Dagenham
Full Time, January 2021 start, very competitive pay
We are pleased to be supporting a large secondary school located in Barking and Dagenham in their search for an enthusiastic, dedicated and committed Business Studies Teacher. The school has a genuine commitment to the success of its pupils and excellent facilities. They deliver a creative and engaging curriculum recognising students as individuals, playing to their strengths and providing support to extend and develop knowledge where needed.
We welcome applications from experienced secondary teachers and NQTs alike. Ideally, candidates will have a proven track record of improving students’ progress, including a good understanding of teaching GCSE and BTEC awards. Candidates MUST be enthusiastic about teaching and be able to engage pupils through creative lessons.
- Prepare lessons and teaching materials.
- Assess students’ progress and mark their work.
- Set homework and lead interventions when required.
- Manage classroom behaviour using the school’s behaviour policies.
- Discuss students’ progress with parents and carers.
- Organise study trips, social activities and sports events.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute to Barking and Dagenham via public transport or by car.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- Pre- bookings.
- Free training.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
- Flexible/Long Term/Long Term – Perm placements.
If you would like to hear more then please give Zoe Sedgwick a call on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 or email your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.