Catch up Teacher Required
Are you a fully qualified primary teacher looking for an intervention role?
Do you have experience with SATS preparation and intervention experience?
Are you willing to that extra mile to gain the best results?
Supply Desk are recruiting!
- Delivering interventions across all key stages to aid with catch up.
- Working closely with the SENCO and teachers to plan and assess
- Supporting with a wide range of interventions such as Speech and Language, EAL and SATS preparation
- Full time role with the opportunity of a permanent contract
- Miles Platting, Manchester M40
- Pay rate £110-£130 per day
- September start
- Must have QTS
- Passionate, bright and knowledgeable individual
- Good subject knowledge required including phonics experience
- SATs experience desirable
- Intervention experience essential
If you answered yes to the above questions and feel you could make an exceptional year 6 intervention Teacher then please send your CV/covering letter to email@example.com or call the Manchester Supply Desk contact number 0161 832 8092 for more information.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.