Catch Up Tutors – Primary
Catch Up Tutors – Primary – Rainham
Pay depending on experience – Full-Time and Part-Time
Supply Desk are currently recruiting for qualified Primary Teachers who want to do their bit to help students who have fallen behind due to COVID 19 Pandemic, get back on track and help them access their education.
We are working with a number of Primary schools and Academy trusts to ensure that students that need support are going to receive it and this a fantastic opportunity to be a part of it.
These roles could be on both full-time and part-time hours so there will be flexibility and if you are a supply teacher, an experienced teacher or an NQT looking for a new role, please feel free to apply!
Benefits of working with Supply Desk
- You would be working with a dedicated team of Consultants with over 40 years total experience
- Termly CPD training days, including CPD for Behaviour Management and Cover Supervision Training
- Competitive rates of Pay
- Termly Networking Events with other education professionals in your area
- Working 1:1 or in small groups with students teaching the Primary curriculum
- Potentially working with children with SEN
- Collaborating with the Class Teacher and SENCO in providing support for the students concerned
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds UK QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Experience teaching UK Primary Curriculum in UK Schools
- Must be DBS checked (Enhanced DBS preferable)
Please call Drew on 01634 404 876 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.