Teach Chemistry in a state of the art lab in a large Secondary School in Reading.
Set high standards and expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge students.
Promote good progress and outcomes for students
Demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge, including examination specifications.
Teach to the highest standard.
Promote a level of learning and children’s intellectual curiosity.
Teach, students according to their educational needs, including the setting and marking of work including homework.
Play a full part in the life of the school community, supporting its distinctive mission and ethos and encouraging staff and students to follow this example. Promote actively the College’s corporate policies.
Ideal requirements for the position:
- QTS in Secondary or PGCE.
- Energetic and positive attitude.
- Be educated to degree level.
- Current DBS registered on the update system or willing to apply.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
In return for your hard work and dedication you will receive:
- Pay to scale M1-M6
- Safeguarding training
- Weekly pay
- Dedicated team on hand for support
- Designated consultant
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
For a full time position with a competitive salary starting in September 2021 contact Alicja from Supply Desk For more information and registration on Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01494840527