Classroom Assistant- Southampton
Do you enjoy working with children? Do you have the resilience and patience to work with and support children with varying needs? Are you keen to make a difference in the way children approach their education and learning?
Supply Desk are working with a lovely school in the Southampton area who are seeking a full time TA to start in September.
This is a great opportunity to work in an Ofsted ‘GOOD’ school supporting children across KS1-2 on a general classroom basis as well as supporting children on a small group and 1:1 basis.
The ideal candidate for this role would have the following:
* A calm, patient and caring persona
* Good communication skills
* 6 months’ experience working with children and challenging behaviour
* A good understanding of child protection and safeguarding guidelines
* Experience in working with supporting students in their education on a 1:1 and a small group basis
If you are interested in applying for the role, or you want to know more, please contact Molly on 02382 140601. Alternatively email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.