Classroom Support KS1
Classroom Support Assistant KS1
Supply Desk are working closely with schools across Bradford who are searching for passionate and enthusiastic Classroom Support Assistants. If you have experience working with children delivering support to children in KS1 then this may be the perfect opportunity for you!
We are looking for these attributes:
- Desire to improve the learning outcomes for children who need additional support in the main areas of learning.
- An active member of the team with experience and confidence in providing essential support to the teacher.
- Natural ability to communicate and support children in their learning.
- Flexible and proactive team member who works well under the day to day pressures of daily school life and targets.
The candidate must have:
- Experience in a similar role within a school setting.
- A CACHE level 3 teaching assistant or equivalent.
- DBS certificate on the update service, or the willingness to undertake a new one.
Who are Supply Desk?
- Supply Desk are a nationwide agency working with teaching staff and schools across the UK. We aim to match teaching staff with schools to fulfil our motto of ‘finding a job you love’. With top rates of pay, excellent customer service and commitment to your development with programs like Team Teach, Jolly Phonics and Jolly Grammar, Supply Desk are an agency that will fulfil your needs.
- Supply Desk are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
- Like you, we are committed to transforming the lives of children through the placement of inspirational teaching staff alongside the promotion of own intervention packages such as Love2Read – a bespoke Reading Intervention proven to boost reading age by up to 2 years
- In addition, refer a friend and get £100 if they work 5 days for us!
If you are inspiring Teaching Assistant and you are dedicated to helping children achieve their full potential. Then call Lucy on 0113 3670991 or email your up to date CV to Lucy.email@example.com.