Computer Science Teacher
Computer Science Teacher – Maidenhead – Immediate Start
The role is full time – Monday-Friday, £25,543-£37,152 per annum
The schools facilities are outstanding, the student’s excellent attitude to learning reflect in their high grades. The excellent standards of teaching helps the pupils to flourish. There is plenty of extra-curricular activities on offer that the pupils enjoy.
The school can be accessed via public transport and parking is available.
- A charismatic individual to encourage pupils’ to reach their full potential
- The position is full time, Monday – Friday
- Planning, teaching and implementing the national curriculum
- Follow the schools behaviour code
- Being able to cater for any SEN pupils within your classroom
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE qualification
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- You will be required to work confidently with Key Stage 3-5 pupils
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Excellent rates of pay
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 01923295300 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.