Computer Science Teacher
Computing Teacher Required in Brighton
Supply Desk are searching on behalf of a School in the Brighton area to appoint an enthusiastic and imaginative Computing Teacher. The school caters for mixed pupils aged 11-16 and is located close to public transport links. They believe in
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Contract: Full Time, Long Term
Start Date: September 2021
Paid to Scale
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a Qualified Computing Teacher (NQT, QTS/ECT)
– Ability to successfully implement behaviour management strategies in the classroom.
– Have access to own travel or ability to commute to Brighton.
– Sound knowledge of the curriculum up to GCSE (A level highly advantageous).
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
– Genuine passion for raising attainment and seeing pupils succeed.
Benefits of Working with Supply Desk:
– Weekly pay in line with AWR to ensure
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects including Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive a £100 bonus.
– Your own dedicated consultant on hand to offer expert advice and search for your dream role.
If you would like to apply for this Computer Science Teacher role in Brighton and Hove, please send an up to date copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call on 01273 022 222 for more details.