Computer Science Teacher
Supply Desk is pleased to advertise a Full Time, Secondary Computer Science Teacher role in Milton Keynes
Pay: £25,543 – £37, 152
Interviews: Being held virtually via Skype ASAP in the first instance
Supply Desk are pleased to be supporting a diverse and inclusive Secondary school in Milton Keynes with their current recruitment needs.
The school believes that students should leave ready to take on the world with the skills, qualifications and values to succeed in life. It provides an environment where barriers to learning can be overcome, confidence developed and educational excellence achieved. Students are encouraged to have high aspirations of themselves and to respect each other. Teaching here is inspirational and staff are valued and supported by a fantastic pastoral care and senior leadership team.
- Raising attainment through providing creative and engaging lessons
- Taking on extra responsibilities as required including extra-cirricular activities
- Contributing to the preparation, evaluation and monitoring of schemes of work as directed
- Full planning and marking is expected for this role
- Ensuring the needs of individual pupils are met through clear structures for lessons and differentiated planning and tasks/ activities
- Encourage students who may find computer science difficult and challenge those who exceed expectations
- Help students to be inquisitive about different aspects of computer science
- Must have a recognised teaching qualification to UK equivalent – PGCE/QTS/OTT
- Experience of teaching in a secondary school environment
- Be a specialist in computer science with excellent subject knowledge
- Have excellent behaviour management skills
. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to waqas,firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Waqas on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.