Part Time/ Full Time; Fixed Term Contract/Temporary to Permanent
September 2020 start
Are you a trainee approaching QTS in Computer Science?
Or are you an experienced Computing Teacher who is looking for a new challenge from September?
Are you able to manage extracurricular clubs and contribute to raising attainment levels?
If you can teach computing at AS Level this would be advantageous
Computing Teacher responsibilities:
- Plan and deliver computer science to all ability ranges
- Teach KS3 & KS4 computing (KS5 if able)
- Assess students and track their development in computing to ensure progress is made
- Deliver lessons in a variety of ways to account for different learning styles of your students
- Make the subject of computing fun through engaging lessons
- Differentiate planning to cater for individual needs, abilities and SEN students in your classes
Computing Techer requirements:
- QTS or equivalent and a specialism in computing
- Excellent communication skills
- Eager to support whole school plans and developments
- The ability to manage extracurricular computing clubs
- The desire to raise attainment levels
- Good graded Secondary School
- very caring leadership team
- Lively and energetic school environment
- Well equipped with a variety of resources to utilise and plan to deliver inspiring lessons
Supply Desk is working in partnership with Buckinghamshire County Council and represent a host of opportunities in Buckinghamshire. In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Jenny Harrison on: 01923 295 338 / 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.