Are you interested in a career in teaching but haven’t had the classroom experience? Perhaps you are a confident graduate with skills you aren’t sure how to use yet? Becoming a Cover Supervisor is a great next step!
Cover Supervisor – Graduates Welcome
Windsor – Berkshire
Flexible working hours – FT/PT
Competitive Pay Rates – £80 – 120 per day
Supply Desk are looking for Cover Supervisors for a wide array of opportunities from day-to-day supply, ongoing cover and specialist interventions.
If you are a graduate (and/or already have school experience) looking to get into teaching then this would be a fantastic way to explore different school environments and find out if it’s the job for you! You would be nurtured and coached every step of the way by our team of incredibly experienced consultants who have over 40 years’ worth of experience between us!
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH COVER SUPERVISOR TRAINING
The Role of Cover Supervisor
- Managing the behaviour of the class
- Ensuring the pupils stay on task and complete the cover work
- Utilising your graduate knowledge in a positive way
- Enabling the learning of pupils.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the Cover Supervisor role and/or hold a degree
- Looking to get into teaching or working in schools
- A passion to help young people learn
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to pay for a new one
- Experience working with children with SEN would be desirable
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- A wide variety of schools to work in
- A highly experienced, professional and friendly team working for you
- Regular training courses carried out by experienced industry professionals
- Termly networking events
Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Contact – 01494 840 527 | 07787 276 270
PLEASE ALSO COMPLETE OUR ONLINE VETTING FORM – Candidate Form – AC
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.