Cover Supervisors Needed!
October 2021 Start
£65-£75 per day
What you will do:
ü Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy.
ü Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment.
ü Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures.
ü Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures.
ü Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher.
ü Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising.
ü Excellent levels of mathematics and English is required for this role.
ü Transferrable industry experience such as sports coach, prison/probation officer, military background, tutoring would be desirable.
ü Confident working with KS3 – KS4 students
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one.
- Educated to degree level.
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references.
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education.
- Able to commute in and around Hastings
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant.
- Excellent rates of pay.
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts.
- Flexibility around your working hours.
- Bookings in and around your local area.
If you would like to hear more about this exciting opportunity, then please give Josh a call on 01273 022 222 or email your up to date CV to Josh.Evetts@supplydesk.co.uk