Cover Supervisor required in Vale of Glamorgan
Are you a recent Graduate?
Want to add invaluable teaching experience to your C.V as a Cover Supervisor?
Does a competitive rate of pay appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for an enthusiastic graduate looking to add teaching to their skillset for a school in Vale of Glamorgan.
Your role as a Cover Supervisor would be required to start ASAP, 5 days a week, with the position lasting until at least February half-term, possibly longer. You will be covering a range of lessons (although the school will be aware of your degree discipline) and the work will be planned and set for you by the class teacher. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a school where staff are nutured and appreciated within an environment which strives for excellence and equal opportunity for all students. The school was graded ‘Good’ in their last Estyn inspection and it is easily reachable by car or by train.
- Confident Graduate open to work as a Cover Supervisor
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Dealing with immediate problems and emergencies according to school policies and procedures
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Valuable experience for a PGCE application
- Educated to degree level- Graduate
- Previous work as a Cover Supervisor is NOT essential but experience teaching or coaching children would be beneficial
- Reliable individual
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- DBS certificate on the update service (or willing to apply)
- EWC registration (or willing to apply)
If you are interested in this Cover Supervisor please call us on 02920 601860 oremail your CV to email@example.com
*Salary dependent on experience and qualifications