Cover Supervisor | Teaching Assistant | Support Staff
High Wycombe – temp to perm – great pay rates – career progression – Full-Time
Do you have classroom experience in a secondary school and looking for additional responsibility in the classroom?
Do you want the opportunity to work as a Cover Supervisor in a secondary school leading a variety of different lessons?
This excellent school in Aylesbury is seeking a confident person to work as a cover supervisor, starting immediately.
You will be the type of individual that can be adaptable and embrace an ever-changing timetable. You will have an open approach to teaching, engaging in all subjects and your role will be delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of students’ subject teachers.
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
• Good classroom management
• Building rapport with children
• Knowledge of GCSE specification
• Knowledge of curriculum
• Good behaviour management skills
(QTS/PGCE or equivalent) – Unqualified teachers are welcome to apply
• Key stage 3 experience
• Key stage 4 experience
• A passion to teach across the secondary curriculum
• follow the school ethos and rules
• create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
• ensuring the safeguarding of all students
• Effective classroom behaviour
Please call Waqas on 01923 295300 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk