September Start date
Key Stage 3/ 4 – Secondary School
Supply Desk are recruiting! Supply Desk are working on behalf of a school in Salford, M6 for a cover supervisor role. The school is a caring, child-centred, inclusive school providing an aspirational environment where all are encouraged to reach their full potential through a culturally relevant, knowledge rich curriculum. Through consistent support and strong relationships the students build resilience, which enables children to make a positive contribution to their community.
The cover supervisor role in Salford, M6 will include managing a classroom, ensuring students stay on task when work has been set for them. The cover supervisor role may include:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school
- Managing the behaviour of pupils
- Responding to any questions from pupils
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
Skills and experience for Cover Supervisor Role:
- Good communication skills
- Enjoy working with young people
- Passionate and ambitious
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.