Cover Supervisor – Hemel Hempstead
Daily and ongoing work – Competitive Pay Rates – asap
Supply Desk is looking Cover Supervisors for a wide array of opportunities from day-to-day supply, ongoing cover and specialist interventions.
If you are a graduate (and/or already have school experience) looking to get into teaching then this would be a fantastic way to explore different school environments and find out if it’s the job for you! You would be nurtured and coached every step of the way by our team of incredibly experienced consultants who have over 40 years’ worth of experience between us!
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH COVER SUPERVISOR TRAINING
The Role of Cover Supervisor
- Managing the behaviour of the class
- Ensuring the pupils stay on task and complete the cover work
What we are looking for
- Previous experience in the Cover Supervisor role and/or hold a degree
- Looking to get into teaching or working in schools
- A passion to help young people learn
- Enhanced DBS on the Update Service or willing to pay for a new one
- Experience working with children with SEN would be desirable
What we offer
- Excellent pay rates
- A wide variety of schools to work in
- A highly experienced, professional and friendly team working for you
- Regular training courses carried out by experienced industry professionals
- Termly networking events
Please call Andre on 07787 276 270 or email Andre.Cruickshanky@supplydesk.co.uk today to find out more about this role and the other opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to hold an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.