Cover Supervisors Required – Windsor
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a versatile and confident Cover Supervisors to cover lessons on a variety of subjects across Berkshire.
The role is on a day to day basis/ part/full time/ contract, paying £65-£90 per day.
Subjects Required: English/ Maths/ Science/ PE/ Design and Technology/ Art/ Humanities
- The role itself involves covering the lessons in absence of the teacher and provide feedback from the lesson covered
- You will need to be confident with working with key stage 3-5 pupils as a cover supervisor to deliver lessons across a variety of subjects or your specialism
- You will need to follow and endorse the schools behaviour code
- Excellent levels of education in a relevant subject or industry experience is required for this role
- Transferrable industry experience such as sports coach, prison/probation officer, military background, tutoring would be desirable or a degree in a relevant subject such as childcare, science, maths or English
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Educated to degree level is preferable or experience in a similar role or degree in a related subject
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute around Berkshire
To apply for this position as a Cover Supervisor –please get in touch today!
Supply Desk represent a variety of roles across Berkshire in Secondary Schools, including Grammar schools and Academies.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.