Supply Desk is working with secondary schools in Slough looking for Cover Supervisors for day to day and short term flexible cover, which has the potential to become long term. This is great opportunity to work on flexible basis and gain experience within schools.
- A cover supervisor works in schools providing support to current teaching teams by covering classes and ensuring students are working on tasks. This is a key role within secondary schools in the absence. The role has grown in recent years and almost every secondary school will engage cover supervisors.
- The Cover Supervisor is in sole charge of the classroom control and ultimately the safety of children in their control.
- No formal qualifications required
- Experience of working with secondary or further education, or as a Tutor
- Graduates are welcome to apply
- Also suitable for sports coaches or youth leaders
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this or similar roles and looking for the flexibility or for further information and to begin registration, please apply today!
Plus, recommend a friend who’s looking for a brand new teaching or support role and we will thank you with £100 for every candidate who works 5 days or more.
Important Notice: In order for you to be successful in applying for the above position you should be eligible to work in the UK, or hold a relevant work visa. Safeguarding, quality and integrity are at the heart of what we do. During the application process you are required to:
- Attend an interview in person;
- Give details for us to complete Reference checks;
- Provide an Enhanced DBS disclosure
If you are a teacher, who can deliver results and provide pastoral support, guidance and advice to students please email Alicja.Luambano@supplydesk.co.uk or call 07468 766 587