Cover Supervisors Required – Slough
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a versatile and confident Cover Supervisors to cover lessons on a variety of subjects across Slough.
The role is on a day to day basis/ part/full time/ contract, paying £65-£85 per day.
Subjects Required: English/ Maths/ Science/ PE/ Design and Technology/ Art/ Humanities / General Cover
- The role itself involves covering the lessons in absence of the teacher and provide feedback from the lesson covered
- You will need to be confident with working with key stage 3-4 or 4-5 pupils as a cover supervisor to deliver lessons across a variety of subjects or your specialism
- You will need to follow and endorse the schools behaviour code
- Excellent levels of education in a relevant subject or industry experience is required for this role
- Transferrable industry experience such as sports coach, prison/probation officer, military background, tutoring would be desirable or a degree in a relevant subject such as childcare, science, maths or English
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Educated to degree level is preferable or experience in a similar role or degree in a related subject
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute around Slough
To apply for this position as a Cover Supervisor –please get in touch with Jenny Harrison today!
Supply Desk represent a variety of roles across Oxfordshire in Secondary Schools, including Grammar schools and Academies.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.