Cover Supervisor – October 2021 – £65-£75
Are you a caring and patient person with excellent communication skills? Are you passionate about impacting children’s lives that need help the most?
Supply Desk are working closely with a school in Rochdale, specialising in Autism and are looking to appoint Cover Supervisor from October 2021. This Rochdale school are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Cover Supervisor that can adapt well and wants to have an impact on children’s lives and their future.
About the role:
- Cover Supervisor
- Start date October 2021
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Assisting in development of pupils
- Working closely with a teacher and following individual plans
About the school:
- Situated in Rochdale
- Well established and accredited
- Warm and friendly approach
- Pupils describe as their “safe heaven”
- Fair treatment with individual plans to match every pupil’s needs
- Endorsed by OFSTED for Leadership and Vision
About the right candidate:
- Willing to adapt to a new challenge everyday
- Supportive and open minded approach to working with autistic children with a strong communication skills
If you are interested in this learning support assistant post in Rochdale, from October 2021 and have extensive experience working with Autism or have any other experience with special needs, please email your CV to email@example.com or call 0161 832 8092.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.