Cover Supervisors – Crawley
Supply Desk are recruiting cover supervisors who are available for daily, short-term, long-term and permanent work around the Crawley area to start in September 2020.
Pay: £70 – £80 per day.
Are you passionate about education?
Do you have strong classroom management skills?
Are you able to implement effective behaviour management strategies?
Are you excited for a challenge?
Cover Supervisor – Crawley
Duties may include:
- Supervising work that has been set in accordance with the school policy
- Managing the behaviour of pupils while they are undertaking this work to ensure a constructive environment
- Responding to any questions from pupils about process and procedures
- Dealing with any immediate problems or emergencies according to the school’s policies and procedures
- Collecting any completed work after the lesson and returning it to the appropriate teacher
- Reporting back as appropriate using the school’s agreed referral procedures on the behaviour of pupils during the class, and any issues arising
We anticipate a need for Cover Supervisors on a daily and longer term basis for a number of schools across Sussex. So whether you are looking for full time work or part time, I am confident we will have something for you at Supply Desk
To find out more about this role and other roles we have available call Joshua Hausdoerfer on 01273 022222 today or email email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
In addition, do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.