High Wycombe – temp to perm – great pay rates – career progression – Full-Time
Do you have classroom experience in a secondary school and looking for additional responsibility in the classroom?
Do you want the opportunity to work as a Cover Supervisor in a secondary school leading a variety of different lessons?
This excellent school in High Wycombe is seeking a confident person to work as a cover supervisor, starting from January 2021.
You will be the type of individual that can be adaptable and embrace an ever-changing timetable. You will have an open approach to teaching, engaging in all subjects and your role will be delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of students’ subject teachers.
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
• Good classroom management
• Building rapport with students
• Knowledge of GCSE specification
• Knowledge of curriculum and ability to cover a variety of subjects
• Good behaviour management skills
• Key stage 3 experience
• Key stage 4 experience
• A passion to deliver lessons across the secondary curriculum
• follow the school ethos and rules
• create a positive learning environment through well delivered and engaging lessons
• ensuring the safeguarding of all students
• Effective classroom behaviour
To apply contact Jenny from Supply Desk For more information and registration on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01923295338 or 01494840527 or 01296752499
As the recruitment partner to Buckinghamshire County Council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.