Cover Supervisor needed
Cover Supervisor needed for general cover
Secondary schools in Manchester/ Greater Manchester
Competitive pay rate
- Looking to gain experience in different subjects?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
- Are you looking for regular work?
Supply Desk are currently working with a variety of Secondary Schools in the Manchester area. Supply Desk are looking to recruit cover supervisors work with KS3 and KS4 pupils and assist them to prepare the students for their GCSEs.
As a cover supervisor you will provide supervision of classes across the curriculum in the event of the absence of the teacher. All subjects lessons will have work set ready for you, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan.
As a cover supervisor you would
- Collect work at the end of the lesson and log feedback
- Use provided resources and lesson plans
- Manage the behaviour and progress of the pupils
- Take the lead in the absence of the teacher
- Liaise with teachers / other relevant staff
You would need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Start date – ASAP
Pay – £60-£80 per day
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
If you believe you have the skills required for this Cover Supervisor role in Manchester, please apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Maryam on 0161 832 8092.