Cover Supervisor Role in Rhondda
Do you want to experience a teacher’s role without the commitment of setting and marking work? As a cover supervisor you will manage a classroom and keep children on task during a teacher’s absence.
Are you a positive and approachable individual with an interest in teaching? Unsure if teaching is the right path or maybe looking to find a new career aspiration? Enjoy setting yourself new challenges with life long experience opportunities?
This is also a fantastic opportunity for those considering a career in teaching and those currently under taking their PGCE. A role where you can really get into the reality of teaching and gain first hand, valuable experience.
No qualifications required.
If you live in the RCT area, we can provide funding for an Enhanced Child Workforce DBS.
The Successful candidate will:
- A positive and engaging attitude to education
- A good standard of literacy and numeracy skills
- 6 weeks experience of working with children (Desirable but not essential)
- An enhanced DBS check with registration via the update service (This can be completed with us at Supply desk, if not already in receipt)
- EWC registration/willing to apply for EWC registration
- An enthusiastic attitude toward teaching and making a difference to young minds
- Strong behavior management techniques and understanding
- The ability to travel to a school placement in the Rhondda Cynon Taf area either by public transport or personal car/bicycle
What Supply Desk offers you:
- Fulfillment in a job role where you can really make a difference
- First hand education experience for those considering a teaching career
- Flexible working hours, with weekly adjustments made by you to work around your other life commitments
- £70 – £80 per day, paid weekly
- Access to CPD training such as; Safeguarding, Team Teach and Autism Awareness
- Fully compliant with Agency Workers Regulation (AWR)
- A dedicated team with a priority to support you
If you are interested in this role, please call Supply Desk Cardiff on 02920601860 or forward your CV to email@example.com
Salary dependent on experience and qualifications.
As a supply agency we have roles throughout South Wales, including
Cardiff, Monmouthshire, Caerphilly, Bridgend, Torfaen, Newport, Powys, Gwent, Bridgend etc. so, if this role sounds like something for you but not in the right area, please get in touch.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer them to us and reap the benefits of our referral scheme. We will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked 5 days.