Cover Supervisor – Stockport, SK2 5 £65 P/Day
Are you a caring and patient person with excellent communication skills? Are you passionate about impacting children’s lives that need help the most?
Supply Desk are working closely with a school in Stockport, and are looking to appoint Cover Supervisor with experience of supporting children with from March 2020. This Stockport school are looking for an enthusiastic and flexible Learning Support Assistant that can adapt well and wants to have an impact on children’s lives and their future.
About the role:
- Learning Support for children with Autism on 1:1 basis or small group
- Start date March 2020
- Managing challenging behaviour
- Assisting in development of pupils
- Encouraging and engaging pupils with Autism
- Working closely with a teacher and following individual plans
- Working on 1:1 basis with Autism
About the school:
- Specialist in working with Autism
- Situated in Stockport
- Well established and accredited
- Warm and friendly approach
- Pupils describe as their “safe heaven”
- Fair treatment with individual plans to match every pupil’s needs
- Endorsed by OFSTED for Leadership and Vision
About the right candidate:
- Previous experience with Autism
- Previous classroom experience as a Learning Support Assistant preferable but not essential
- Willing to adapt to a new challenge everyday
- Supportive and open minded approach to working with autistic children with a strong communication skills
If you are interested in this learning support assistant post in Stockport, from March 2021 and have extensive experience working with Autism or have any other experience with special needs, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0161 832 8092.
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.