Experienced SEN Cover Supervisors
SEN Cover Supervisors to start ASAP
– Are you a Resilient and committed Teacher?
– Do you have experience working with children in special educational needs?
– Do you want to make a difference?
Supply Desk are currently working with Secondary Schools in Manchester/ Greater Manchester. Supply Desk are looking to recruit experienced Cover Supervisors with SEN experience.
As a Cover Supervisor you would be expected to deliver pre-planned lessons to KS3 and KS4 pupils. You would be expected to work closely with pupils and engage them in their day to day activities. You would also be expected to support students of all abilities and backgrounds to thrive and learn to the best of their ability.
- Experienced Secondary Cover Supervisor
- Schools in Manchester/ Greater Manchester
- Must hold QTS
- Passionate for making a difference
- A genuine desire for working with children
- Patient and Committed individual to support pupils with their specific needs
- Flexible working hours – willing to do cover/ short term if needed
Candidates must hold an enhanced DBS which is on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one.
Candidates must be willing to start ASAP and commit to flexible working hours.
Pay is £60-100 per day depending on role and qualifications
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or if you’re interested in similar roles please contact me on 0161 832 8092.