Cover Supervisors in the Dartford area
Supply Desk is actively seeking enthusiastic and engaging Cover Supervisors to work in a range of schools in the Dartford area on both short term and long term assignments.
– Delivering pre-planned work to students on a daily supply basis
– Managing the behaviour and ensuring students are on task
– Covering a range of different subjects
– Following the policies of the school
– Have good behaviour management
– Flexible and adaptable – will be working in different subject areas and schools on a regular basis
– Have good interpersonal and communication skills
– Previous experience within an educational setting would be advantageous but not essential
– The position would also suit a graduate looking to gain some experience within a classroom environment
In return we can offer you:
– Competitive rates of pay
– Dedicated experienced consultant
– Expert advice and guidance
– Ongoing and regular CPD
Please call Katharine Hearn on 01227 450995 for more information or send your CV to Kent@supplydesk.co.uk. You can also visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.