Southampton– temp to perm – great pay rates – career progression – Full-Time – April 2021
Do you have classroom experience in a secondary school and looking for additional responsibility in the classroom?
Do you want the opportunity to work as a Cover Supervisor in a secondary school leading a variety of different lessons?
You will be the type of individual that can be adaptable and embrace an ever-changing timetable. You will have an open approach to teaching, engaging in all subjects and your role will be delivering pre-planned lessons in the absence of students’ subject teachers. You will have the ability to travel in and around Southampton.
Do you think this job could be for you? Please get in contact today!
• Good Communication
• Good classroom management
• Building rapport with children
• Knowledge of GCSE specification
• Knowledge of curriculum
• Good behaviour management skills
(QTS/PGCE or equivalent)
• A passion to teach across the secondary curriculum
• follow the school ethos and rules
• create a positive learning environment through well planned lessons
• ensuring the safeguarding of all students
• Effective classroom behaviour
For more information and registration details on becoming a Cover supervisor in Southampton please email email@example.com
or call 07795291585
As the recruitment partner for Hampshire County council, Supply Desk offers support and training. We will negotiate the pay for you, support you through any Safeguarding procedures and coach you through any performance development plans. Your designated consultant will be there for you every step of the way.
Make an extra £100 per each candidate you recommend for any roles within Education, who completes 5 shifts with us.