Cover Supervisors needed – Manchester
Secondary Cover Supervisors needed – Manchester
Cover supervisors needed for general cover
In schools around Greater Manchester
- Looking to gain experience in different subjects?
- Are you able to assist to a high standard?
- Are you an enthusiastic individual?
Supply Desk are working closely with a number of large schools in the Greater Manchester area who are offering regular and reliable Cover Supervisor work. They are looking for passionate, enthusiastic, dedicated cover supervisors needed for general cover. All subjects lessons will have work set ready for you, therefore you will need to follow the lesson plan. You would need to be confident in reporting any safeguarding/behavioural issues and proactively making sure pupils are learning.
As a cover supervisor you would
- Deliver pre-planned lessons
- Collect work at the end of the lesson and log feedback
- Use provided resources and lesson plans
- Manage the behaviour and progress of the pupils
- Take the lead in the absence of the teacher
The Ideal candidate will:
- Have excellent communication skills
- Be flexible and enjoy working with young people
- Be passionate and ambitious
- Have a caring nature but able to control a classroom
You would need a DBS on the update system or be willing to apply for a new one
Start date – ASAP
Pay – £60-£90 per day
Hours – 8:30am – 3:30pm
If you believe you have the skills required for this role, please apply now by sending your CV to Alexandra.firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have any questions regarding this role or are looking for work in a similar position please contact Alexandra on 0161 832 8092.