Cover Supervisors Portsmouth
Cover Supervisors – Shielding Cover Required February 2021!
Supply Desk are working with a large amount of various secondary schools in Hampshire who are seeking a part time cover supervisors to start in ASAP! With the current situation we are currently looking for cover supervisors to work on a supply basis from February 2021.
With schools requiring cover for teachers shielding the cover could be day to day, short term or long term assignments.
Supply Desk are proud to be in partnership with the Hampshire Supply Service and support over 700 schools across the country. Ideally the candidate would need to be flexible especially, with day to day supply as it may be that we call you between 630am and 8am for on the day cover. Ideally the candidates will also be able to drive or have good access to public transport.
If you are looking for a longer term role this is also a great opportunity to work with a new school which could lead to a longer position should one become available.
We are currently looking for a teachers who:
• Have outstanding classroom management with a creative and energetic approach
• Has a clear knowledge and understanding of the KS3/KS4 curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are a good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
• Have previously been a cover supervisor in a secondary school setting (not mandatory)
• Has the ability to forward plan and organise: to communicate well at all levels and meet relevant professional deadlines and curriculum standards
If you would be interested in this role please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Becky on: 02380 230 340.