Cover Supervisors Required Crawley
Cover Supervisors required in Crawley for English and General Cover
Are you a recent Graduate?
Want to add invaluable teaching experience to your C.V as a Cover Supervisor?
Does a competitive rate of pay appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for enthusiastic graduates looking to add teaching to their skillset for schools across Crawley.
Your role as a Cover Supervisor would typically be required for short-term, full time/part time teacher absences, either in advance or as ‘last minute’ replacements. Generally the tasks vary from day-to-day, which is a great way to get the transferable experience to kick-start your teaching career or simply add to your skill set and background.
- Confident Graduate open to work as a Cover Supervisor
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Dealing with immediate problems and emergencies according to school policies and procedures
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Part time and flexible work
- Educated to degree level- Graduate
- Previous work as a Cover Supervisor is NOT essential but experience teaching or coaching children would be beneficial
- Reliable individual
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude
- 2 terms of cover
If you are interested in working as a part time Cover Supervisor please call us on 01273 022222 / email your CV to email@example.com