Cover Supervisors Needed
Immediate Start: Buckinghamshire
Daily Supply Roles for flexibility, no planning/marking,
Due to a high demand, Supply desk are currently looking for Cover Supervisors with immediate starts. We are proud to be servicing the local area of Buckinghamshire, this means we are in the perfect position to offer work locally to our registered supply Teachers.
As a Cover Supervisor you will have the opportunity to work within Independent, Maintained Schools and Multi Academy Trusts, the bookings range from KS3, KS4 and KS5 bookings.
What does this mean for you?
- · Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- · Free training
- · £100 for referring a friend for every successful referral where they work 5+ shifts
- Flexibility around your working hours
- Bookings in and around your local area
What we are looking for?
- · Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- · Able to commute in and around Buckinghamshire
You will be allocated your own consultant who has specialist experience within your field so you can be reassured that you are talking to someone that has knowledge of the needs of the industry.
If you would like to hear more or would like to arrange to come into our office to register then please give Raja a call on 01923 295 300 or email Raja.Singh@Supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.