Cover Supervisors required in Leeds
Are you a recent Graduate?
Want to add invaluable teaching experience to your C.V as a Cover Supervisor?
Does a competitive rate of pay appeal to you?
Supply Desk are searching for enthusiastic graduates looking to add teaching to their skillset for a school in the bd7 area of Bradford.
Our client is a large Bradford secondary school with a student and staff body of around 2000. The school has a community feel built upon the values of aspiration, respect and equality and the aim is for their students to be confident, resilient and successful individuals. The perfect candidate must share this positive ethos and have a drive to make a difference within a diverse, vibrant, cohesive community. It is essential that you are able to build supportive relationships with students and create an environment in which they feel safe and eager to learn.
The school is fully accessible, perfect for commuters with a location only 10 minutes away from the M606 and with great public transport links.
Your role as a Cover Supervisor would typically be required for short-term teacher absences, either in advance or as ‘last minute’ replacements. Generally the tasks vary from day-to-day, which is a great way to get the transferable experience to kick-start your teaching career or simply add to your skill set and background. This School is a well-established school in North Leeds and will provide you with the excitement and fulfilment that you require from your endeavour to gain teaching experience as a Cover Supervisor.
*Excellent rates of pay*
- Confident Graduate open to work as a Cover Supervisor
- Delivering pre-prepared lessons and the associated work
- Behavioural management of pupils
- Supervising work and adhering to school policies
- Dealing with immediate problems and emergencies according to school policies and procedures
- Collecting completed work and returning to appropriate teacher
- Educated to degree level- Graduate
- Previous work as a Cover Supervisor is NOT essential but experience teaching or coaching children would be beneficial
- Reliable individual
- Enthusiastic, positive, energetic and resilient attitude