Dance/Drama Teachers in the Chatham area
Are you a Teacher of Dance/Drama looking to take your first steps into a new, exciting role in education? Supply Desk is currently looking for enthusiastic Teacher of Dance/Drama to provide teaching roles across primary, secondary and SEN schools in the Chatham area. If you are a motivated and engaging Teacher dedicated to inspiring a new generation of students, we’d love to hear from you.
• Working as a Teacher within secondary schools
• Effectively manage the classroom environment to ensure pupils are on task
• Engage the pupils in the work they are undertaking
• Ensure a safe and welcoming environment is maintained
The successful applicant will need:
• To have experience teaching Dance/Drama and hold QTS
• To have strong behaviour & classroom management skills
• To have strong interpersonal & communication skills
• To be able to engage and inspire your students
• To have a genuine passion & enthusiasm for Maths
• To hold or be willing to obtain an enhanced DBS
By working with Supply Desk, we can offer you:
• Competitive rates of pay
• Dedicated, experienced consultants to understand your needs and provide you with expert advice & guidance
• Ongoing & regular CPD, including Team Teach, Cover Supervisor, Secondary to Primary and Behaviour Management Strategies
• An excellent refer a friend programme
If you have the required skills and experience please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Hannah on 01227 450995. Alternatively, please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of our current teaching, support and intervention vacancies in the Chatham area.
Supply Desk is committed to the safeguarding of children and vulnerable adults.
Since our launch in 2000, Supply Desk has rapidly expanded to become part of one of the UK’s leading education suppliers. Our aim is to serve the education community to the highest of standards.
Due to the nature this position it is essential all applicants hold or are willing to apply for an enhanced DBS disclosure.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.