Dance Teacher Required in Hassocks
Dance Teacher – Hassocks, West Sussex
Supply Desk are supporting a mainstream secondary school in their search for an enthusiastic, passionate Dance Teacher to join their friendly team. This ‘Outstanding’ school caters for mixed pupils aged 11-16 and is located in rural Hassocks, close to public transport links. The senior leadership team are supportive and encourage CPD. This would be a fantastic opportunoty for a NQT or somebody with expereince teaching Dance.
Start Date: ASAP
Location: Hassocks, West Sussex
Contract Type: Full time, Long term (Until at least July 2021)
Pay: £110-£190 or MPS
– Planning, preparing and delivery high quality lessons to engage pupils across KS3 and KS4.
– Assessing individual student performance and providing structured feedback to ensure good progress is made.
– Report to Head of Teaching and Learning.
– Act as Form Tutor to an assigned group of students.
– Help support extra-curricular activities and sports fixtures within the school.
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must be a qualified Teacher (NQT or QTS)
– Have experience teaching Dance to KS3 and KS4.
– Excellent behavior management skills.
– Will possess a sound knowledge of the current curriculum.
– Have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one.
Why Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay at competitive rates.
– Access to a range of CPD opportunities to help further your career and improve employment prospects – completely free!
– Refer a friend and receive a £100 bonus when they work with us for 5 days.
– Friendly team of consultants dedicated to finding you a role that’s right for you.
– Range of different job roles and contract types available in Primary, Secondary and SEN schools.
To apply fro this Dance Teacher role in Hassocks, please send your CV to email@example.com or give us a call on 01273 022 22.