Day to Day Teachers in the Folkestone area
Day to Day Teachers – Folkestone
Supply Desk is currently recruiting for dedicated Supply Teachers for both Primary and Secondary placements. Supply Desk would love to hear from both Primary and Secondary Teachers looking for more autonomy and flexibility in their daily routines for a host of day-to-day and shorter term placements. Supply Desk have over 20 years’ experience in Education Recruitment and work in a wide range of schools including Independent, Grammar and Mainstream. Due to an increased demand Supply Desk would love to hear from newly qualified teachers looking to experience a wider variety of schools before settling into a long-term or permanent role, or experienced teachers looking to reclaim some flexibility in the diary.
What We Offer
• Regular and varied work in schools
• Highly competitive daily rates
• A friendly and professional team of experienced consultants on hand
• Additional CPD courses – optional
• Termly networking events with other teachers and support staff
• Providing class cover in schools where required
• None of the typical responsibilities of a permanent member of staff
• PPA Cover responsibilities (if required)
• Marking the work of the students at the end of the day when requested (Primary only)
The Ideal Candidate
• Experience teaching in Secondary and/or Primary schools in the UK
• Be available for calls in the morning and/or evenings for booking
Have a flexible and professional approach to work
Have good classroom management skills
A good understanding of the UK curriculum
Please call Hannah Robinson on 01227 450995 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.