Design and Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher – Bromley – Temp and Temp to Perm
MPS – UPS – Full-Time and Part-Time – Immediate Start
Supply Desk are working with schools across the Bromley area, recruiting for various teaching roles for September starts. One subject that is proving particularly common is Design and Technology and we would be very interested in speaking with you!
We are offering full-time and part-time positions for September starts on both temporary contracts and temp to perm so there is something for everyone!
Naturally, due to the diversity that is within Design and Technology, different roles are going to have different requirements in terms of subjects that are required so please feel free to apply and we’ll be happy to talk you through some different options.
NQTS and Experienced teachers alike are welcome to apply!
- Teaching Design and Technology (DT) to GCSE, potentially KS5 in some cases
- Planning and Marking responsibilities
- Specialism in either Resistant Materials and/or Product Design, Food Tech, Graphics, Textiles
- Form tutor responsibilities
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience Teaching Design and Technology (DT) to GCSE
- A specialism within Design and Technology is required
- Qualified Teacher Status (QTS)
- MUST be DBS checked, an Enhanced DBS would be highly desirable
Please call Drew on 0203 962 4000 or email at email@example.com today to find out more about this role and the other long term supply opportunities available. For a full list of our current vacancies visit www.supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.
Supply Desk is an equal opportunities employer and actively encourages applications from all sectors of the community.