Design Technology – Resistant materials
Design and Technology – Resistant Materials Teacher
Part Time/ Full Time; Fixed Term Contract/Permanent
April /September 2021 start
Supply Desk have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Design and Technology Resistant Materials Teacher in a secondary school located in Redbridge.
Due to expansion, they have a new job available for a motivated and talented Resistant Materials Teacher in their high achieving Design and Technology department.
If you are an engaging qualified Design and Technology Teacher with a specialism in Resistant Materials, committed to raising standards and spreading enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you ASAP.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school
The successful Resistant Materials Teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
To take full advantage of this opportunity please forward your CV to email@example.com
or call Zoe on: 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 for more information.
Due to the overwhelming response to online advertising, only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Supply Desk offer a £100 ‘Golden Hello’ for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.