NQT Design Technology – September
- Ø Are you a passionate and enthusiastic secondary Design Technology teacher who has sound knowledge or is specialist in resistant materials?
- Are you a committed Design Technology with a passion for sharing your knowledge?
- Do you have an affinity for ensuring academic success?
- Are you excited about the prospect of teaching in a pulsating environment?
- How about being competitively rewarded along the way?
The education industry is crying out for top quality NQT Design Technology Teachers to battle increasing demands. It’s more important now than ever, for Secondary schools to find excellent NQT Design Technology to empower the youth of today and the leaders of tomorrow.
The position we are offering is for September start in a terrific Secondary school in Manchester, M19 that prides itself on its learning environment and academic successes. They require a strong NQT Design Technology with a desire for inspiring and educating its pupils. The perfect candidate will have extensive experience teaching KS3 and KS4 English. Ideally, you should skilled in developing well-structured lesson plans and delivering engaging lessons to a high standard.
– Secondary DT teacher with a specialism in resistant materials
– “Outstanding” Graded by Ofsted
– Preparing the pupils’ for their upcoming GCSE exams
– Must hold QTS and have a history of raising attainment
– Manchester, M19
– September Start date
How to Apply?
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or alternatively email a recent copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.