Design Technology Teacher
Design Technology Teacher – Textiles Needed! April 2021 start
Supply desk are currently seeking to employ a Design technology – Textiles teacher or support staff for a successful secondary school with mixed 11-18 located in Barking and Dagenham,
We are seeking to appoint from January 2021, an enthusiastic, imaginative and dynamic subject leader with a proven record of achieving high outcomes and delivering outstanding teaching in themselves and others. We are happy to consider flexible working options and this can be discussed at interview.
- Strong leadership and team-building qualities
- An outstanding classroom practitioner who is passionate about teaching and learning
- Aspirations to senior leadership
- High expectations for student achievement
- The ability to lead effective, sustained change
- A commitment to raising standards for all
The successful candidate will be able to communicate his/her passion for the subjects through innovative, diverse and exciting teaching methods and will be able to teach the subject at KS3 and KS4
“Pupils have embraced the school’s values and ethos. As a result they behave well in lessons and the school is calm and orderly”.
Please foward me your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org or call our team on 01708 209016 / 07435 552169 if you are interested in this vacancy