Design Technology Teacher
Design and Technology Teacher (Resistant Materials)
September 2022 Start
Supply Desk have an exciting vacancy for an experienced Design and Technology Teacher in a secondary school located in Buckinghamshire.
Due to expansion, they have a new job available for a motivated and talented teacher in their high achieving Design and Technology department.
If you are an engaging qualified Design and Technology Teacher committed to raising standards and spreading enthusiasm, then we would like to hear from you.
To apply for this role, you must:
- Have QTS (Qualified Teacher Status) or be working towards it
- Have a passion for teaching with the ability to plan and deliver inspiring lessons
- Have the desire to work in a demanding but rewarding school
The successful teacher will benefit from:
- A commitment to provide personal development
- A positive culture where everyone is valued and respected
- A supportive senior management team who work together to improve practice and outcomes for our children
- Excellent resources to allow for the planning and delivery of engaging lessons
Supply Desk can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
In addition to top rates of pay, and a commitment to your professional development we can offer you a pension contribution scheme and a dedicated consultant to support you every step of the way. Please visit our website www.supplydesk.co.uk.
Or call on: 01923 295 300
Supply Desk offer a £100 for anyone who introduces a teacher/teaching assistant. Get in touch for further details.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards.