Design & Technology Teacher
Design & Technology Teacher – Brighton
Are you an experienced DT Teacher looking for your next exciting role?
Do you want to make a difference in the lives of young learners?
Perhaps you are an NQT/ECT looking for your first role since graduating?
If you answered yes to any of the above, Supply Desk wants to hear from you!
We are currently recruiting for engaging and able DT Teachers to work at our partner secondary schools. We have a number of vacancies in Brighton and the surrounding areas for various specialisms within Design & Technology.
Contract: Long Term, Full Time
Paid to Scale (MPS1 – UPS3)
Location: Brighton, East Sussex
Start Date: September 2021
The Ideal Candidate:
– Must have a current DBS on the update service or be willing to apply for one (£45).
– Excellent behaviour management skills.
– Must be qualified to work as a teacher in the UK (NQT or QTS)
– Sound knowledge of the national curriculum.
– Experience working in UK schools.
Why Choose Supply Desk?
– Weekly pay in line with AWR to ensure that you get paid the same as a permanent member of staff.
– Refer a friend to Supply Desk and receive £100 for every referral that works with us for 10 days.
– Free accredited CPD courses such as Team Teach and Autism Awareness.
– A friendly team of consultants on hand to offer expert advice and match you with the role that’s right for you.
– We offer a variety of short and long term contracts in a huge range of schools across East and West Sussex.
Looking for something more flexible to fit around a busy lifestyle? Why not get in touch to find out about short term supply work in your local area!
To apply for this DT Teacher role in Lewes, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or give the team a call on 01273 022 222 today.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!