Design Technology Technician
Design Technology Technicians needed
Are you a passionate DT teacher?
Are you looking to be rewarded with competitive salary rates for doing the job you love?
Resistant materials, graphics, textiles, food, enginnering, wood, ceramics.
September start dates available!
Supply Desk are recruiting now!
Supply Desk are currently working with a variety of schools in order to recruit Law teachers to work at a number of secondary schools in Manchester and Stockport. Supply Desk are working with a variety of ‘outstanding’ and ‘good’ secondary schools. We have a number of opportunities available teaching class’ of varying abilities from KS3 – KS4.
Job Highlights and Benefits
- DT teacher roles
- Secondary school teacher roles
- Positions available KS3-KS4
- Variety of schools in Manchester and Stockport
- Both full-time and part-time roles available
- Excellent transport links to and from central Manchester and its surrounding areas
- Competitive daily rates of pay
- Highly rewarding role
- Must hold QTS
- Passionate for making a difference
- Experience of working in an educational setting
- A genuine desire for working with children
- Comfortable working with challenging behaviour if it arises
For more information, please contact Supply Desk Manchester on 0161 832 8092 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Do you know other great teachers or support staff? Simply refer a friend and we will pay you £100 for every person you refer to us once they have worked for 5 days.
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All of our roles are subject to stringent checks and procedures. To apply for this role you need to provide or apply for an enhanced DBS certificate.