Positions across East Kent Full and Part-Time Positions
Competitive rates depending on expereince and responsibilities
Due to increased demand Supply Desk is seeking innovative and passionate Drama Teachers, we welcome applications from both Newly Qualified Teachers and seasoned Teachers looking for a ‘dramatic’ new role and new boards to tread.
Main Purpose of role:
• Identify and adopt the most effective teaching approaches for pupils and keep abreast of contemporary educational issues.
• Monitor teaching and learning activities in the classroom to ensure all remain involved and motivated.
• To inspire and encourage an uptake of Drama throughout the school
• To stimulate and encourage students to a high standard of interest and achievement in the subject area
The Ideal Candidate:
• QTS/NQT status or an equivalent NARIC equivalent
• Experience of teaching Drama to individuals and groups with arrange of abilities, needs and confidence
• Excellent subject knowledge and can demonstrate good progress for classes taught in Drama
• Can demonstrate high standards of promoting literacy and the correct use of standard English within the relevant subject
• Can demonstrate consistently excellent classroom management
• The ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining a sense of perspective and humour
If you are interested in this role please call Hannah on 01227 450995 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Visit www.supplydesk.co.uk for a full list of all our current Teaching and Intervention roles. Supply Desk is leading teaching and support staff consultancy with an ethos of providing exemplary customer service with a view to build holistic relationships with our team of talented educators and support staff with an objective of raising standards. Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS (formerly CRB) check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet Safer Recruitment standards. Supply Desk is an Equal Opportunities Employer.