Drama Teacher – Buckinghamshire – Full Time – September 2021 Start – £25,543-£37,152 per annum
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative and pro-active individual to encourage and inspire students within drama lessons at an outstanding secondary school in Buckinghamshire. The role will involve teaching key stage 3-4 students as a minimum.
The school believes in supporting young people to be the best versions of themselves, holding them accountable for their studies and developing them into lifelong learners. At this school, every success is celebrated and staff and students alike are given the opportunity to flourish.
We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
The successful drama teacher will be responsible for teaching drama up to and including Key Stage 3 & 4 so you must be qualified to teach GCSE drama. You will teach through all the key stages and a variety of ability levels so you must have strong differentiation skills. If you are looking for a supportive school to get through your Induction year then this school has a proven track record of staff development.
Requirements for the Role:
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute to Buckinghamshire
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to hear more or to apply then please give Jenny a call on 01923 295 338/ 01494 840527 / 01296 752 499 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com