September 2020 Start, Full Time, Long Term, £25,543-£37,152 per annum
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a fully-qualified and highly effective Drama teacher to play a key role in a well-established, high performing secondary school in the Tring area, starting in September 2020.
If you are someone who wants to develop their career in a forward thinking and highly supportive environment, who can foster effective and harmonious relationships with members of staff and who truly believes, like we do, that every child can achieve excellence, then we look forward to receiving your application.
This is an exciting opportunity to gain valuable skills or build upon existing experience and we welcome applications from experienced secondary drama teachers and NQTs alike.
You will receive:
- Own designated consultant
- Dedicated candidate care team to support you through your application
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
The ideal candidate will be:
- A newly qualified or experienced teacher
- Have a genuine love Drama, teaching and excellent subject knowledge
- Current DBS on the update service or willing to obtain one
- Able to provide 2 years of work history
If you would like to hear more then please give Jenny Harrison a call on 01923 295 300/ 01494 840 527/ 01296 752 499 or email your up to date CV to email@example.com
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards.