Drama Teacher – Milton Keynes
Full Time – Feb 2021
£25,543-£37,152 per annum
Here at Supply Desk we are looking for a creative and pro-active Drama Teacher to encourage and inspire students within drama lessons at an outstanding secondary school in Milton Keynes. The role will involve teaching key stage 3-5 pupils.
The school encourages the students to develop on both a personal and academic level. The school fosters this by providing a supportive and nurturing environment and giving students access to a variety of extracurricular activities, helping to develop them into well rounded individuals.
We welcome applications from experienced primary teachers and NQTs alike.
Requirements for the Role:
- You will be infactuated with Drama
- Current valid DBS or the willingness to obtain one
- Hold QTS / PGCE or the equivalent
- Able to provide two years’ worth of employment references
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to education
- Able to commute in and around Harrow
Benefits of working with Supply Desk:
- Own designated consultant
- Excellent rates of pay
- Pre- books
- Free training
- £100 for referring a friend referral fee for any successful referrals of friends or colleagues who work 5+ shifts
- Bookings in and around your local area
If you would like to apply or would like to hear more then please call on 01296 752499 | 07917 018329 or please send your up to date CV to Andre.Cruickshank@supplydesk.co.uk
Supply Desk is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check which must be maintained throughout the period of employment and meet safer recruitment standards. (AGY)