DT Teacher – Crawley
Secondary – Teacher of Design Technology – Redhill– September 2020
The Supply Desk Brighton Branch are recruiting for a school in Redhill, very popular and highly-regarded both academically and socially. It is a happy school; parents know that children attending will be joining a strong, caring community where everyone can be sure of encouragement and support at all times. It is a school that has the highest expectations of all. The school require a Teacher of Design Technology to join on a long term contract basis. The school will be interviewing ASAP as they are keen to secure a quality Teacher for an immediate start.
- A DT Teacher with QTS?
- Do you have encouraging classroom management skills?
- Interested in working with a popular, vibrant school
- Eager to work with young learners in need of nurturing?
This position is full-time. You will be expected to perform the full teaching role and take on extra responsibilities where required.
Supply Desk has identified that minimum requirements for this role are:
- UK experience and/or experience in long-term positions with similar age groups
- PGCE or Equivilant teaching degree